Saturday, March 20, 2010

NEW YORK - GREENWICH VILLAGE




My last day in New York (apart from being sad) was busy. It involved a bunch of washing, cleaning, packing, moving back to Fiona and Bob's, not to mention fitting in baking some Anzacs. We didn't have time to go to the gym (although we had good intentions) but did have time to go to Tea and Sympathy to have afternoon tea in an English teahouse. Which ended up being lunch with cucumber finger sandwiches, cake, scones and tea.
Well, obviously tea.
Oh yeah, I also managed my last cooking session with Kiki which was brownies.
And I'm very excited to report that I rate number three on Kiki's list of heroes. After Bob and Fiona of course. Now, she could have just being nice to make me feel good. But then this is a girl who had no qualms telling me one day that my teeth looked yellow (don't you love how kids don't seem to be able to filter?), so I'm going to take her on her word.

No comments:

Post a Comment